Last year, Brazil’s Schurmann family known for its history-making sailing adventures around the world (particularly David Schurmann, Reiner Schurmann, and Marcel Schurmann), decided go one step further. In September 2014, the Schurmann family took part in the East Expedition looking for clues to help clarify a theory: that the Chinese would have crossed the globe 100 years before Europeans. For the first time in 30 years of their adventures, they find themselves engulfed in the bitter wilderness of Antarctica.
- Economists Are Raising The Alarm Over The Uk’s Green Finance Plans
- The UK Fall Back Behind The EU On Green Finance
- Uk Export Finance Announces New Emissions Goals And The First Allocation Year Without Any Fossil Fuels
- Britain Says New Finance Law Will ‘Reset’ Sector
- UK Fraud News: Scams Cost Victims Over £1.3bn
- The UK Finance Minister Vows To Reform Insurance Capital Rules Quickly!
- UK Economy Is Nearing A Breaking Point!!!
- M&S CEO Warns That Oxford Street Risks Becoming A “Dinosaur District.”